1. Where can I purchase tickets?
Reserved seat tickets are only available through our online box office at DressageatDevon.org.
2. Can I go to Devon and buy my tickets?
3. How can I select my seat location?
Seat selection is not available for our show. Seating locations are based on the date the order is paid via the website.
4. What if I have special seating needs (wheelchair access)?
If you have special access needs, please include that in the comments section on the ticket order page.
5. Several of us will be meeting at the show, if we can’t select seats how do we sit together?
If you and your friends wish to sit together, the orders should be placed together.
6. How do I get Main Grandstand seats?
Tickets should be ordered in April when the show opens online ticket sales. The Main Grandstand usually is full by early June. When the Main Grandstand is filled then seating begins in the East 1, 2, and 3 Grandstands.
7. Are there any group discounts?
8. How do I pay for tickets online?
Your credit card and check payments process through our website link to PayPal. You may also use your existing PayPal account. All checks must be received within 7 days of the order.
9. If I buy tickets and then cannot attend can I get a refund?
Tickets are not refundable.
10. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
Tickets will be mailed starting the third week in July in the order of that the transaction was completed. All tickets are mailed to the address associated with the payment form.
1. How does Dressage at Devon sell boxes?
Dressage at Devon follows a legacy renewal policy for our boxes. Current box holders have the right of first refusal on their boxes and relocation requests before any remaining boxes are made available to our waiting list.
2. When will current box holders renew their boxes?
Box holders receive renewal instructions through an annual mailing in late May. Boxholders renewal period closes the first week of August.
3. What size and price are boxes?
Our boxes seat six individuals in the main, east and lower south grandstands. The upper south grandstand boxes seat four people. Six seat boxes are priced at $475 and four seat boxes are priced at $395.
4. Can I buy a box for just Saturday night?
Boxes are not available for Saturday night only. All boxes are for the entire six days of the show Tuesday through Sunday.
5. What is included with boxes?
Box holders receive two tickets to the Saturday evening box holder cocktail party. Reserved parking is available for an additional fee.
6. Can I pre-purchase parking?
Reserved parking may be purchased for an additional $110 with the box renewal.
BOX SEATING WAITLIST
1. When is the wait list notified of open boxes?
In late August, boxes not renewed are offered to the box wait list in order of time on the list and requested box size.
2. How long will I be on the wait list?
Our turnover rate is low and due to the changes in size requests and people withdrawing from the list it is not possible to estimate a time on the list.
1. Where can I park?
Onsite parking is available for a fee on a limited basis.
1. When will the schedule be available?
The preliminary schedule will be posted on the website in September. Due to the entry process, the detailed schedule is not available until the time of the show.